:... Noor El Fatwa ...:

Noor El Fatwas  
Assalam 3aleykum wa RamatuLLahi wa Barakatuhuh ! Bienvenue sur le forum de la banque de Fatwas online Noor el Fatwas Very Happy .... Que Dieu vous guide sur le plus droit chemin. Amine
Maplestory M Mesos provides in Spades

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :... Noor El Fatwa ...: Index du Forum -> Islam -> Recherche d'une fatwa
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sletrry

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Nov 2018 - 04:19    Sujet du message: Maplestory M Mesos provides in Spades Répondre en citant

White/Dark face attachment recipes? I don't think could be obtained anymore either, any chance we can fix this? Adding profession related quests to earn things like fantasy stones.

Since my main ins't just strong enough for Cygnus runs, MaplestoryM Mesos could be a wonderful choice to get some sort of repeatable search to earn some of the materials like and that I would also incorporate Rocks/Pieces of Time, Gallant emblems into the rewards. Or, have that as a potential benefit from turning in ore fragments. Sort of like the Orbis exchange pursuit.

Smithing- Amount 10 so far now farming substances prior to trying for to 11. Could we please create capes? I enjoy the challenge of making capes for the other characters and receiving arbitrary, useful potential would be a fantastic bonus. Plus, there might be a chance to sell and possibly earn a small funds for oneself to boot.

These are only a couple of examples I have made note of, I'm enjoying the careers a lot. I just think a few changes would make it more fun and challenging.I left out two things for Alchemy. My apologies.I think a really neat idea would be a"Fusing system" like the extractors. We could set it up and let other crafter's use it also let those that are hunting for something have the option to fuse for better analytics.

Mine is color due to its mass, 100% stance, only needs one buff and it is fun complete as it got me back to maplestory I love pirate classes and hero classes so shade was only made for maplestory.

Evans follow a exceptional development system instead of the normal 10, 30, 60, 100 scheme. They use a wide selection of attacking skills, a heart-touching narrative. Oh, did I miss the part in which you have a pet dragon to fly, glide, and follow you around at each control? It's so cute beginning as a hatchling too. . Who is a large scary dragon? WHO'S a big scary dragon? Yes, you. . YEEEESS YOU!

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Nov 2018 - 04:19    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :... Noor El Fatwa ...: Index du Forum -> Islam -> Recherche d'une fatwa Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation