:... Noor El Fatwa ...:

Noor El Fatwas  
Assalam 3aleykum wa RamatuLLahi wa Barakatuhuh ! Bienvenue sur le forum de la banque de Fatwas online Noor el Fatwas Very Happy .... Que Dieu vous guide sur le plus droit chemin. Amine
Est il licite de porter de l'or pour une femme ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :... Noor El Fatwa ...: Index du Forum -> Islam -> Vie Courante
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Noorelfatwas
Administrateur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr 2007 - 22:52    Sujet du message: Est il licite de porter de l'or pour une femme ? Répondre en citant

Question : As-salamu `alaykum. J'ai lu dans le livre du Sheikh Al-Albani, Les conditions du Mariage, que comme les hommes, les femmes n'ont pas le droit de porter des anneaux et des bijoux en or. Il a prouvé ce qu'il avancait par des de nombreux hadiths.D'après ce que je sais, c'est seulement interdit pour les hommes. Je suis assez confuse, veuillez m'éclaircir s'il vous plaît.

Réponse du Skeikh Ahmad Kutty

"Des bijoux d'or et argent sont autorisés pour les femmes selon l'avis général des juristes appartenant à toutes les quatre écoles aussi bien que les savants de la science du hadith identifiés pour leur connaissance saine du fiqh.

C'est donc de l'avis général que les femmes sont permises de porter toutes sortes de bijoux telles que les anneaux, les bracelets, les colliers, etc., qui sont normalement portés par des femmes.

Sont stipulées seulement deux conditions pour l'usage des femmes de tels bijoux :

++ D'abord, les bijoux ne doivent pas être excessivement chers.
- Dans ce cas ils pourraient tomber sous la catégorie de l'israf (gaspillage et extravagance) qui a été interdit dans le Qur'an : "Les extravagants sont très certainement les frères de Satan" (Al-Isra ': 27). "En vérité Satan est un ennemi avéré de l'homme" (Al-Isra ': 53).

- En second lieu, il est permis à la femme de porter des bijoux en or ou en argent, mais elles ne doivent pas imiter les bijoux des hommes. Il est strictement interdit que les femmes et les hommes imitent le modèle et les manières de chacun.

Il y a une divergence de vues parmi les savants, car si les femmes sont autorisées à porter des sandales faites d'or : Certains le considèrent haram (illégal).

C'est parce que, selon eux, il tombe sous la catégorie interdite de l'extravagance et du gaspillage. La même chose peut être dite des articles ou des ustensiles de ménage faits d'or ou argent.

En conclusion, laissez moi ajouté qu'il a été unanimement rapporté que la femme du Prophète Aïsha habillait ses nièces -qui étaient en âge de se marrier- de toutes sortes de bijoux en or.

Il a également été dit qu'elle a seulement considéré l'utilisation des ustensiles et des articles de ménage faits d'or comme haram."

source : www.islamonline.com

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr 2007 - 22:52    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
saimeng1r

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Avr 2009 - 08:08    Sujet du message: Est il licite de porter de l'or pour une femme ? Répondre en citant

Highlights of my senior high school

High three started, most essential one year, decided when your destiny one year, high three just started, my confidence special foot, I must with emphasis on, high three do not need to insist, this words are not false, high three need to insist truly, I clench teeth insist the semester, the result have also calculated may, basic can in the class first 5, I thought that so long as insisted again is diligent his semester key not to have the question depending on, high three next semester started, all illuminate my idea to develop, but along with college entrance examination's approaching, many schoolmates was anxious, I insteadIt is not anxious to a spot, I am reading every day also, but I always thought that the book does not enter the brain, was only from crosses at present, like this my minute again has not looked like some schoolmates to be such insane rises, the result was average, the period simulated test were many, tests pounds me also to cry several, but my minute has not changed, every day morning to night,but read does not enter the brain, I attempted to change, but I could not change, such college entrance examination has come,wow gold, before testing, me also to think to retake courses, but this idea has vanished immediately, tested firstSaid again, is not anxious does not have the condition, tests first many schoolmates also to read, but I do not want to look, may say I have not taken the college entrance examination, I also did not have at that time want to be too many, is only thinks in the examination place my with every effort line.

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"

"It will change your life," I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."World of warcraft Power Leveling

But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.

I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking: "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is,wow power leveling becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.

I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career, she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care,,but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.

I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.

Looking at my attractive friend, I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.

I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball. I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.

My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, wow gold,I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

Highlights of my senior high school

flyT

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Sep 2009 - 04:52    Sujet du message: Est il licite de porter de l'or pour une femme ? Répondre en citant

People and Colors

One person chooses a bright red car, but another prefers a dark green. One family paints the living room a sunny yellow, but another family uses pure white. One child wants a bright orange ball, but another wants a light blue one. Psychologists and businessmen think these differences are important. (ffxi gil)
In general, people talk about two groups of colors: warm colors and cool colors. Researchers think that there are also two groups of people: people who prefer warm colors and people who prefer cool colors.
The warm colors are red, orange, and yellow. Where there are warm colors and a lot of light, people usually want to be active. People think that red, for example, is exciting. Sociable people, those who like to be with others, like red. The cool colors are green, blue, and violet. These colors, unlike warm colors, are relaxing. Where there are cool colors, people are usually quiet. People who like to spend time alone often prefer blue. maple story mesos
Red may be exciting, but one researcher says that time seems to pass more slowly in a room with warm colors than in a room with cool colors. He suggests that a warm color, such as read or orange, is a good color for a living room or restaurant. People who are relaxing or eating do not want time to pass quickly. Cool colors are better for offices or factories if the people who are working there want time to pass quickly.
Researchers do not know why people think some colors are warm and other colors are cool. However, almost everyone agrees that red, orange, and yellow are warm and that green, blue, and violet are cool. Perhaps warm colors remind people of warm days and the cool colors remind them of cool days. Because in the north the sum is low during winter, the sunlight appears quite blue. Because the sun is higher during summer, the hot summer sunlight appears yellow. wow gold
People associate colors with different objects, feelings, and holidays. Red, for example, is the color of fire, heat, blood, and life. People say red is an exciting and active color. They associate red with a strong feeling like anger. Red is used for signs of danger, such as STOP signs and fire engines. The holiday which is associated with red is Valentine's Day. On February 14, Americans send red hearts to people they love.
Orange is the bright, warm color of leaves in autumn. People say orange is a lively, energetic color. They associate orange with happiness. They holidays which are associated with orange are Halloween in October and Thanksgiving Day in November. One October 31 many Americans put large orange pumpkins in their windows for Halloween.
Yellow is the color of sunlight. People say it is a cheerful and lively color. They associate yellow, too, with happiness. Because it is bright, it is used for signs of caution.
Green is the cool color of grass in spring. People say it is a refreshing and relaxing color. Machines in factories are usually painted light green. world of warcraft power leveling
Blue is the color of the sky, water, and ice. Police and Navy uniforms are blue. When people are sad, they say "I feel blue." They associate blue with feelings like unhappiness and fear.
Violet, or purple, is the deep, soft color of darkness or shadows. People consider violet a dignified color. They associate it with loneliness. On Easter Sunday people decorate baskets with purple ribbons.
White is the color of snow. People describe white as a pure, clean color. They associate white with a bright clean feeling. Doctors and nurses normally wear white uniforms. On the other hand, black is the color of night. People wear black clothes at serious or formal ceremonies.
Businessmen know that people choose products by color. Businessmen want to manufacture products which are the colors people will buy. Fox example, an automobile manufacturer needs to know how many cars to paint red, how many green, and how many black. Good businessmen know that young people prefer different colors than old people do and men prefer different colors than women do. world of warcraft gold
Young children react to the color of an object before they react to its shape. They prefer the warm colors - red, yellow, and orange. When people grow older, they begin to react more to the shape of an object than to its color. The favorite color of adults of all countries is blue. Their second favorite color is red, and their third is green.
On the whole, women prefer brighter colors than men do. Almost everyone likes red, but women like yellow and green more than men do. Pink is usually considered a feminine color. Blue is usually considered a masculine color. As a result, people dress baby girls in pink and baby boys in blue. However, it is dangerous to generalize because taste changes. For example, years ago businessmen wore only white shirts; today they wear many different colors, including pink.
If two objects are the same except for color, they will look different. Color can make an object look nearer than a blue object. For example, red letters on a blue sign look as though they are in front of the sign. Bright objects look larger than dark objects. However, they are actually the same size. Large or fat people who want to look smaller or slimmer wear dark clothes. When they wear dark clothes, they look smaller and slimmer than they are. aion gold
In conclusion, color is very important to people. Warm and cool colors affect how people feel. People choose products by color. Moreover, color affects how an object looks. It is even possible that your favorite color tells a lot about you.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:15    Sujet du message: Est il licite de porter de l'or pour une femme ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :... Noor El Fatwa ...: Index du Forum -> Islam -> Vie Courante Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation