:... Noor El Fatwa ...:

Noor El Fatwas  
Assalam 3aleykum wa RamatuLLahi wa Barakatuhuh ! Bienvenue sur le forum de la banque de Fatwas online Noor el Fatwas Very Happy .... Que Dieu vous guide sur le plus droit chemin. Amine
Finance issues.. Experiences?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :... Noor El Fatwa ...: Index du Forum -> Islam -> Argent, Finances
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jennermack

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr 2018 - 07:42    Sujet du message: Finance issues.. Experiences? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I know we are not to give advice and that's not what I'm asking here... But if anyone has been in this situation I would appreciate any feedback. My fiance and I separated for about 2 months, he just moved back home on Monday. He pays me weekly for half of the bills and house payment. He also makes twice the money I do. Now he needs to save up for his attorney for a DUI court date that is coming up in a few weeks I offered to hold the money aside for him so he wouldn't blow it on a binge as he's done twice before. I come to find out last night that he has given his sponsor the money to hold on to. Now my knee-jerk reaction was hurt because I feel like he doesn't trust me with that money yet I'm supposed to trust him to live in the home again and not steal from me and pawn everything that's not nailed down but I'm trying to be reasonable and understand what his thought process was and giving it to his sponsor. The problem is I told him I'm not comfortable not knowing we're a few hundred dollars a week goes on accounted for because I've Been Told it's none of my business if he gives it to him or how much. I tried to explain to him that I would simply be more comfortable knowing that he did give it to his sponsor and in what amount so I'm not worrying that he bought $300 worth of heroin and is just lying to me. And this discussion he also stated that he earns his money and he's a 41 year old man he will deal with it as he pleases. That concerns me considering he pays me like I said exactly half of the house payment and utilities and no more yet he makes twice what I do. I realize he has major bills coming up but I don't feel like he's willing to do things that are I guess normal in my opinion and a relationship. I feel more like he's a roommate paying me weekly than someone that is interested and growing and building a future together. Anyway, I hope that makes sense and I hope someone out there can share some insight with me as it's early in the morning and I'm on my way to work so I won't be able to get to a meeting or speak to my counselor anytime real soon.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.naranon.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=29903
Medical Animated Explainer

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr 2018 - 07:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    :... Noor El Fatwa ...: Index du Forum -> Islam -> Argent, Finances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation